Tuesday, October 16, 2012

October News Update

Good evening all. A few things have run through my mind over the past week or so, and I consider them somewhat important for my blogs. So lets get started.

  •  This blog will not have a set topic, since meteorology is really all I want to blog about, and it is being done on my larger Home Blog. So this blog will be fore important announcements, news updates and basic blog news such as what changes, what will change and stuff like that.
  •      A relatively new poll is up and active on my meteorology blog, and will be active until 5:00 PM on October 31st.  I would appreciate the time that all blog readers took to vote on it and tell me what you think. You can find it on the selection bar on the homepage, right side of screen with a bar graph icon. Clicking on it will open up the poll(to remove any confusion).
  •      It will make me feel better to apologize for the lack of blog posts during the peak of hurricane season. I do exactly know why I couldn't find the motivation to blog...but I will do my best to make sure it does not happen again.
That is pretty much all I have, so I will leave you with a note that my next tropical weather blog will be up either tomorrow or Thursday, the 18th.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks you for stopping in today, hope you have a blessed week ahead of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment